0 (0%)
United Bank of India---->300 expected
0 (0%)
Vijaya Bank
0 (0%)
ECGC
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Vacancies Update of IBPS PO III  (Read 19943 times)

Offline VenkySana

• View Profile
Re: Vacancies Update of IBPS PO III
« Reply #165 on: March 23, 2014, 01:03:41 PM »
Now this news is very good for PO 3 Aspirants.....some days ago CVR Rajendran, Chairman and Managing Director, Andhra Bank was saying that Andhra Bank will hire less candidates this year....but now new announcement from Andhra Bank Director-----

"K. K. Misra, Executive Director, said the bank was planning to open 500 new branches in the next financial year."

Click Here to read full articale on The Hindu

So more new Bank means more vacancies.... :) :)
More branches means more vacancies ....yeah sure... but not for PO3...For PO4 :)

Offline dp singh

• View Profile
« Reply #166 on: March 23, 2014, 02:52:26 PM »
Now this news is very good for PO 3 Aspirants.....some days ago CVR Rajendran, Chairman and Managing Director, Andhra Bank was saying that Andhra Bank will hire less candidates this year....but now new announcement from Andhra Bank Director-----

"K. K. Misra, Executive Director, said the bank was planning to open 500 new branches in the next financial year."

More branches means more vacancies ....yeah sure... but not for PO3...For PO4 :)
for po 3 but 2 nd & 3rd allotment

Offline Hiro Nakamura

• Global Moderator
  • Mayank Verma (PO-IOB)
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 23, 2014, 03:04:05 PM »

Bank has already released a circular na yar..so do u think they are going to revise the no of vacancies?
why not...may be...just like IDBI... last year IDBI bring 500 vacancies in 1st round allotment...but in 2nd round allotment its come with 1000 vacancies....

and Next finanacial starts from 1st April....so this will definitely help to PO3 candidates

Offline Hiro Nakamura

• Global Moderator
  • Mayank Verma (PO-IOB)
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 25, 2014, 10:39:01 PM »
Corporation Bank plans massive expansion

Mangalore-based public sector lender Corporation Bank plans aggressive expansion in Gujarat by adding 100 branches during the next financial year. The PSU bank would focus on micro, small and medium enterprises (MSME), retail and agriculture credit in the State.

“Gujarat is an important market for us. We will add about 40 more branches by the end of this fiscal to take the total to 150, while in the next year we will add another 100 branches in the State,” SR Bansal, Chairman and Managing Director of Corporation Bank, told Business Line .

Corporation Bank has over 2,000 branches spread across the country and it intends to add 500 more in the next year.

“We are planning to make our presence felt in all the regions, where there is scope,” Bansal added. He expressed optimism over the economy post the general elections. “The fundamentals of the industry have become strong. There is high growth potential. Stable government and lower inflation in the coming months would help the industry grow further,” he said.

The bank has about 19 per cent of its total credit portfolio in the MSME segment, while retail comprises 23 per cent. Agriculture credit holds about 9 per cent of the bank’s total credit portfolio.

“There is about 30 per cent growth in the MSME, retail and agriculture credits. Even in tight monetary situations, we have been able to achieve this growth and we expect the same to continue in these segments,” said Bansal.

Bansal said Corporation Bank has gross NPAs of 3.08 per cent, while net NPAs were at 2.15 per cent of total advances.

(This article was published in the Business Line print edition dated February 21, 2014)

Offline anujoberoi

• View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 26, 2014, 04:02:19 PM »
Om Ganeshaye Namah

Offline shiva

• View Profile
Regarding vacancies in PO III
« Reply #170 on: April 02, 2014, 01:18:37 PM »
 I got 32.8 SC category in PO III. Reserved cut off is 33.8 for SC. In PO II vacancies filled by IBPS is 28,934 (including PO 4th list). In PO III they allocated 21680 vacancies and kept 10% in reserved. So 23,848 vacancies will be filled by IBPS (including 10% of reserved list). My query is many forums and websites spread news before the result that there will be 28,000 vacancies for PO III Is that true?? why there are so many vacancies in PO II and why not in PO III?? Is IBPS playing safe in view of protests by PO II, with inclusion of this statement "Candidates who are not provisionally allotted or not in the reserve list will not be considered for any further process under CWE PO/MT-III for vacancies for 2014-15." With this statement they really mean there will be no further vacancies?? or they want to play safe even there are more vacancies to come?

Offline ankitagr31

• View Profile
Re: Regarding vacancies in PO III
« Reply #171 on: April 02, 2014, 01:35:05 PM »
I got 32.8 SC category in PO III. Reserved cut off is 33.8 for SC. In PO II vacancies filled by IBPS is 28,934 (including PO 4th list). In PO III they allocated 21680 vacancies and kept 10% in reserved. So 23,848 vacancies will be filled by IBPS (including 10% of reserved list). My query is many forums and websites spread news before the result that there will be 28,000 vacancies for PO III Is that true?? why there are so many vacancies in PO II and why not in PO III?? Is IBPS playing safe in view of protests by PO II, with inclusion of this statement "Candidates who are not provisionally allotted or not in the reserve list will not be considered for any further process under CWE PO/MT-III for vacancies for 2014-15." With this statement they really mean there will be no further vacancies?? or they want to play safe even there are more vacancies to come?
bhai i am with you so less number of allotment are there in po3 par jab notification aaya tha tab sabne kaha tha ki is baar sabse jayada vacancy hongi...lagbhag 28000 ab ye nahi samaj aa raha ki hamari vancy po2 wale bhi le gaye aur agar hame baad mein allot nahi hui to po4 wale bhi le jayenge...i think additional reserve list will be there kyuki bahut se log jo po2 ki third and fourth list mein aaye hai..unka bhi po3 clear tha...kuch log result delaye ke chakkar mein gramin bank mein chale gaye and ab sayad bond na tode and kuch log cgl 12 ki joining mein  chale gaye kuch log gate/cat/and other private vacancy mein chale gaye...to vacancy to pakka hai 2200 se jayada aayengi...nuksaan ye hua hame ki cgl 13 ka exam dubara hoga to kam log cgl 13 ke chakkar mein bank mein job chodenge lekin phir bhi at leat 4000 vacancy to create honi hai...i think ibps baad mein additional list nikalega...ek to po2 wale ne itne case kiye ki ibps ne apne ko bacane ke chakkar mein hamara patta kaat diya i think ek list aur niklegi oct/nov mein aur uske baad kuch nahi aayega......b/w my score is 41.4 general category missed reserve list by 0.2

Offline vbankstudent

• View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 02, 2014, 02:06:36 PM »
In IBPS-PO 2, the original list (First List) had 22415 vacancies. The later 6000 odd vacancies were created due to people not joining or leaving within the year, new bank (BMB) etc. Originally the planned vacancies were 22000. But later 6000 vacancies were created. But IBPS had almost 18000 candidates in waitlist. We all know what happened because of that. Candidates started to think that they "deserve" the jobs as they cleared the interview process. Protests were held. Candidates wanted IBPS and banks to fill 2014-15/IBPS-3 vacancies with waitlist candidates. It was a major head-ache. Therefore now IBPS has decided to limit the number of people waiting. Now about 2500 people are in the reserve list. None of them is guaranteed for a job. So IBPS has decided to under-promise and deliver.

Whether there will be more vacancies this year or not, depends on the number of people not joining from the first list. I don't know whether newer PSBs (Postal Bank etc) will create vacancies as they might have the man-power themselves or decide to hold a separate recruitment process just like state bank group.

Also, IBPS considers the number of vacancies of PO and Clerk for number of jobs filled each year. According to that, last year, there were 55000 jobs and this year too 55000 have been created.

Offline shiva

• View Profile
« Reply #173 on: April 02, 2014, 02:16:42 PM »
In IBPS-PO 2, the original list (First List) had 22415 vacancies. The later 6000 odd vacancies were created due to people not joining or leaving within the year, new bank (BMB) etc. Originally the planned vacancies were 22000. But later 6000 vacancies were created. But IBPS had almost 18000 candidates in waitlist. We all know what happened because of that. Candidates started to think that they "deserve" the jobs as they cleared the interview process. Protests were held. Candidates wanted IBPS and banks to fill 2014-15/IBPS-3 vacancies with waitlist candidates. It was a major head-ache. Therefore now IBPS has decided to limit the number of people waiting. Now about 2500 people are in the reserve list. None of them is guaranteed for a job. So IBPS has decided to under-promise and deliver.

Whether there will be more vacancies this year or not, depends on the number of people not joining from the first list. I don't know whether newer PSBs (Postal Bank etc) will create vacancies as they might have the man-power themselves or decide to hold a separate recruitment process just like state bank group.

Also, IBPS considers the number of vacancies of PO and Clerk for number of jobs filled each year. According to that, last year, there were 55000 jobs and this year too 55000 have been created.

Exactly thats what i am saying ..what happens if vacancies created due to people not joining or leaving within the year and vacancies are more than reserved list.

Offline vbankstudent

• View Profile
« Reply #174 on: April 02, 2014, 02:42:15 PM »
Exactly thats what i am saying ..what happens if vacancies created due to people not joining or leaving within the year and vacancies are more than reserved list.
Then IBPS would thump their chests and declare more vacancies and create another list. As per the notification, they have the last say regarding vacancies. They can (and have shown to have previously) go back and declare more vacancies. They will proudly proclaim that they did this so that the deserving youth of our country have a job to put food on the table, develop the country and economy, fight terrorism etc, etc.

But can it be guaranteed that this will happen?  No. We have to wait and see what the POWERS-THAT-BE do. They might forward the vacancies to the next year as that will mean they can proclaim more vacancies and essentially have more candidates applying for (and paying them money) the seats.

Just take a look at the below article from The Hindu Business Line. I'm sure it is directly taken verbatim from a press release from IBPS as it is clear that the journalist has no idea what the reality is:

http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/economy/57000-selected-for-probationary-officers-clerks/article5858281.ece

It paints such a clear picture that IBPS has an holier-than-thou image of itself.

It is a fact that we, the candidates, have no say in IBPS matters except if we have blessings of GOD-FATHERS/Politicians.

Offline shiva

• View Profile
« Reply #175 on: April 02, 2014, 02:55:52 PM »
Then IBPS would thump their chests and declare more vacancies and create another list. As per the notification, they have the last say regarding vacancies. They can (and have shown to have previously) go back and declare more vacancies. They will proudly proclaim that they did this so that the deserving youth of our country have a job to put food on the table, develop the country and economy, fight terrorism etc, etc.

But can it be guaranteed that this will happen?  No. We have to wait and see what the POWERS-THAT-BE do. They might forward the vacancies to the next year as that will mean they can proclaim more vacancies and essentially have more candidates applying for (and paying them money) the seats.

Just take a look at the below article from The Hindu Business Line. I'm sure it is directly taken verbatim from a press release from IBPS as it is clear that the journalist has no idea what the reality is:

http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/economy/57000-selected-for-probationary-officers-clerks/article5858281.ece

It paints such a clear picture that IBPS has an holier-than-thou image of itself.

It is a fact that we, the candidates, have no say in IBPS matters except if we have blessings of GOD-FATHERS/Politicians.

Even i would be happy if they release another list other than reserved list.  My fear is that if unfilled vacancies (when there are vacancies beyond reserved category) is added to PO 4 then that would be injustice to us. Anyway im happy that not selected as PO this year. This failure gave me more determination to achieve success in PO 4.

Offline Chhaya

• View Profile
« Reply #176 on: April 02, 2014, 10:10:15 PM »

Even i would be happy if they release another list other than reserved list.  My fear is that if unfilled vacancies (when there are vacancies beyond reserved category) is added to PO 4 then that would be injustice to us. Anyway im happy that not selected as PO this year. This failure gave me more determination to achieve success in PO 4.

Well, what i think is, their will definitely be more vacancies than the reserve list.
But it will pass on to PO 4 candidates.